Helios Psychology is a private Psychology practice established in 2014 located in Manning, WA. We are a growing practice providing psychological services to children, adolescents, adults and couples. We have a strong referral base, and a team of professional and committed psychologists. We deal with many referral issues including depression, anxiety, behavioural problems, ADHD, trauma, panic and grief.
Our business continues to grow and in order to meet demand, we are seeking a highly motivated, passionate and independent generalist, counselling or clinical psychologist to join our practice as a consultant. We are seeking someone with:
- Interest and skills to work with a range of issues and age groups
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Eligible for Medicare rebates
- Ability to work independently and manage own case load
- Ability to liaise with referrers
- Excellent communication, counselling and report writing skills
Our office is open 6 days a week and we offer sessions after hours. We provide a booking and reminder service, easy access and parking, comfortable modern rooms. Applicants can choose the days/hours that suit them although preference will be given to individuals who can fill at least 1 after hours session/week.
As an independent consultant you will be required to have:
- Your own ABN
- Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Insurance
- Working with Children’s Check
Please send your expression of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kath Polglase on 0400 433 926 for more information.