Azure Psychology is a friendly and professional practice with great GP relationships and referral base. We are currently expanding our Baldivis practice with brand new premises. Our practice offers administration support, new consulting rooms and a great team of people to work with. The practice is looking for someone to join our team on a part time or full time basis to provide services to children, adolescents and adults.
* Experience and knowledge in evidence based techniques such as CBT, DBT, Schema Therapy, EMDR or ACT
* Experience working with children and their families
* Experience providing treatment under Workers Compensation
* Understanding of Medicare / GP referral systems
* Registration with AHPRA
* Working with children check
* Able to function autonomously
* Organisation, communication and time management skills
Successful applicants will work in a sub contract capacity, must have their own ABN, registration with Medicare and professional indemnity insurance.
The practice will be expanding shortly and we are looking for successful applicant/s to commence as soon as possible.
Please visit our website azurepsychology.com.au to find out more about our practice. To apply, please forward your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please contact Gemma on 9494 3770.